Image Credit :Bulger and Mango Salad Ready, set, recipes! Here are our just published, fresh-out-the-mill recipes in one convenient place! These are the top vegan recipes of the day, and are now a part of the thousands of recipes on our Food Monster App ! Our newest recipes are […]
Ready, set, recipes! Here are our just published, fresh-out-the-mill recipes in one convenient place! These are the top vegan recipes of the day, and are now a part of the thousands of recipes on our Food Monster App! Our newest recipes are stunning, so if you’re looking for something new and delicious, these recipes are it!
We also highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest meatless, vegan, plant-based and allergy-friendly recipe resource to help you get healthy! And, don’t forget to check out our Popular Trends Archives!
1. Bulger and Mango Salad
Source: Bulger and Mango Salad
This Bulger and Mango Salad by Now & Then by Tessa Kiros is a wonderful and fresh salad, start preparing a few hours before you will serve it for the bulgur to plump up in the fridge. It’s best when the mango is ripe and firm – not mushy at all – and even if it is slightly sour still.
2. Italian White Bean and Pasta Stew
This Italian White Bean and Pasta Stew by Nisha Vora is rustic Italian comfort food at its finest. Creamy and saucy and packed with flavor, but also easy and fuss-free. Made with all pantry ingredients, it’s budget-friendly and perfect for weeknight dinners.
3. Spiced Chickpea Pilaf with Almonds and Coconut Yogurt
This Spiced Chickpea Pilaf with Almonds and Coconut Yogurt by Anita Bean tasty combination of rice, chickpeas and almonds is an ideal pre-exercise meal that will sustain you through your workout. Chickpeas are nutritional powerhouses, packed with carbohydrate, protein, fiber, B vitamins, iron, zinc and magnesium. They are the perfect nutritional complement to rice, balancing out the shortfall of essential amino acids and raising the overall quality of protein. Carrots and butternut squash are both rich in beta-carotene, while green peppers and peas are loaded with vitamin C.
4. Stuffed Mushrooms With Almond Feta
These Stuffed Mushrooms With Almond Feta by Zuzana Fajkusova and Nikki Lefler make a great starter or party snack, but they can also be paired with a big green salad for a filling plant-based meal. A mix of veggies, oats, and herbs make up the flavorful stuffing. Top it off with some almond feta and you got one delicious meal!
5. 10-Minute Apple Pancakes
Source: 10-Minute Apple Pancakes
6. Crispy Spicy Tofu
Source: Crispy Spicy Tofu
Even if you think you don’t like tofu, this Crispy Spicy Tofu by Tara Sunshine is one to try. It’s flavourful and super easy to make with just the right kick of heat. And talk about versatile! This tofu is great in Buddha bowls, tacos, or stir fry, on pasta, salad, or rice, or as a topper for nachos, pizza, or toast.
7. Frozen Coconut Yogurt Bark
Source: Frozen Coconut Yogurt Bark
This Frozen Coconut Yogurt Bark by Teri Macovei is the quickest breakfast you can have, all ready for you in the freezer. And the best part, you can also have it as an “emergency” dessert. On those days, when you have a craving, this healthy treat will satisfy your sweet tooth completely. So, frozen yogurt bark is one of those cold treats that it’s super satisfying. The only downside is that it melts quickly, so you have to keep it chilled or frozen.
8. Southwestern Style Grits
Source: Southwestern Style Grits
My love for these Southwestern Style Grits by Ashley Flitter is one of the few remaining artifacts of my southern roots. I topped these deliciously creamy grits with a little vegan cheese and sour cream, but they aren’t necessary if they aren’t your thing or you don’t have any around.
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!