Image Credit :Coconut Ice Cream Ready, set, recipes! Here are our just published, fresh-out-the-mill recipes in one convenient place! These are the top vegan recipes of the day, and are now a part of the thousands of recipes on our Food Monster App ! Our newest recipes are stunning, […]
Ready, set, recipes! Here are our just published, fresh-out-the-mill recipes in one convenient place! These are the top vegan recipes of the day, and are now a part of the thousands of recipes on our Food Monster App! Our newest recipes are stunning, so if you’re looking for something new and delicious, these recipes are it!
We also highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest meatless, vegan, plant-based and allergy-friendly recipe resource to help you get healthy! And, don’t forget to check out our Popular Trends Archives!
1. Coconut Ice Cream
Source: Coconut Ice Cream
The most refreshing thing that can happen to you on a hot humid afternoon – while gathering bits and pieces and inspiration at a wonderful market in Thailand – is a coconut ice cream stall. This Coconut Ice Cream by Now & Then by Tessa Kiros is a simple version you can make at home.
2. Buffalo Cauliflower Calzones with Cashew Blue Cheese
Buffalo cauliflower is the key to changing the mind of those who refuse to believe vegan food could possibly taste good. A Buffalo Cauliflower Calzones with Cashew Blue Cheese by Kristy Turner is the key to blowing their minds! With that super-spicy “Buffalo” flavor, no one cares whether it’s chicken or cauliflower—especially when it’s coated in a nutty chickpea flour crust and stuffed in a soft, doughy pizza pocket along with a healthy amount of tangy Cashew Blue Cheese. Need to impress an omnivore? Make this.
3. Lemon and Thyme Mushroom Dirty Fries
4. Butternut Squash Bisque with Turmeric Roasted Garbanzos
Creamy butternut squash bisque with turmeric roasted chickpeas and tahini is an easy and elegant dinner! This Butternut Squash Bisque with Turmeric Roasted Garbanzos by Rachel Carr is a healing blended vegetable soup-hydrating, easy to digest and quick to make.
5. Greek Gyros with Tzatziki
Source: Greek Gyros with Tzatziki
6. Baked French Toast
Source: Baked French Toast
Baked French toast is such an easy and VERY delicious way to serve breakfast, brunch, or breakfast for dinner! Serve this Baked French Toast by Katherine Henderson a group of people. It’s also great for just two.
7. Balsamic Strawberry Brioche French Toast
This Balsamic Strawberry Brioche French Toast by Shanika Graham-White pulls together all flavor as a great option for breakfast or brunch. This French Toast is thick, delicious, uses a handful of ingredients, naturally sweetened, and completely dairy-free and vegan. Fully laced with decadent balsamic flavor, this French toast dish comes completely ready to be your family’s new staple.
8. Chocolate Chip French Toast Muffins
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!